con·nie mob·ley medina:
[kon-ee mob-lee muh-dee-nuh]
1. a 46 year old adult female human being.
2. a daughter, sister, mother, grandmother & wife.
3. an artist; a person who produces works of art.
4. a person having qualities generally attributed to an angel; beauty, purity, kindliness, etc. (I couldn’t help myself)
5. a person who gives assistance; a supporter; a friend.
6. a person who is loved.
I put my whole heart and soul into every piece I make, with the intention of allowing the viewer to feel and take in the energy that went into the creation. Great art should drive and challenge the current culture, not just be a reflection of that society. It is very important to me to play a small role in that and find my own way of adding something positive to the world.
I am an artist. It happened when I was born.
I am a Colorado native, born and raised in Gunnison. I spent my childhood dancing and drawing. Each month I begged my Mom to buy me the big Red Indian sketch pad from the grocery store so I could make my own magazines, books and costume sketches. I continued art & dance through high school and nursing school. I started a blog in 2014 to write about my paintings with miscellaneous thoughts and stories. I try to paint or sketch every day, but some days I just Netflix binge.